Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mantivities - Movember 11/30/10

        Hello all my loyal fans and followers, just wanted to give you an update on my mantivities. As you know today marks the last day of Movember. I know you are all dying to see what type of moustache I decided to do, and the truth is I just let it grow. I would like to thank everyone who took the time to give their opinion about the decision (No one). Other blogs may have millions of fans but here at Man Blog we are all about quality not quantity (Unfortunately we are severely lacking in both). I would like to thank everyone who donated to my Movember profile, (Only people in my family were willing to cough up any dough) with your help I raised a whopping $37.

The picture on the piano is of my good friend Tom Selleck, he was kind enough to send me an autographed picture of himself to motivate me for Movember. If your reading this, Thanks Tommy (By the way Tom, It was fun tossin’round the old pigskin last Thursday during Thanksgiving!)

No comments:

Post a Comment