Monday, December 13, 2010

Mantivities Ice Climbing 12/13/2010

Welcome to my blog friends! As you may know, men have little or no concern for their safety. We men tend to make things more dangerous than they have to be. One good example is hockey; some guy decided he wanted to fly around on ice with sharp blades connected to his feet, while playing a game similar to soccer. Well what happens when you take an already manly activity and add ice and sharp objects? I’ll tell you! You get ice climbing! Last Week, I was out hackin’ away at a wall of ice all day. The ice climbing wall alone was a sight to see. I found that ice climbing was a lot different than regular rock climbing, but still super gnarly.



After a day of climbing, we slept outside in a tent. Camping in the winter is cold and sometimes miserable, but don’t worry it will put some hairs on your chest if anything. Another thing that will put hairs on your chest is the Buffalo Wild Wing’s Challenge. I completed the challenge, but the real challenge is not having diarrhea afterwards. (Which I did not complete) So here is a picture of me rockin’ the muscle shirt and pounding wings at B-Dubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment