Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mantivites-Bull Riding 10/28/10

          Fact: True men aren’t afraid of anything! That is why when I met up with a possessed robot bull from the underworld I hopped on and rode it like I stole it. I’m man enough to say I didn’t hang on until the bull gave up. But, in my defense that robot was running off electricity. So the city would have had to run out of power before that brute would have given up. Well I got a video of me riding that vicious beast.


          Movember is coming up soon and I need to know what kind of moustache I should go for. I got two great moustaches you can vote for. (Or if you have a better moustache in mind, go ahead and comment me! I double dog dare ya’) Moustache #1 is a pencil moustache. Moustache #2 is modeled by America’s Sweetheart Tom Selleck from the show Magnum P.I.

         
          You can also donate to me for participating in Movember. Your money will go to stopping prostate cancer. I can post more info if you want to know how!

No comments:

Post a Comment