Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mantivities - Geocaching 10/20/2010

Geocaching, Geocaching, Geocaching, GEOCACHING! Que es geocaching? (What is geocaching?) Well hombres it’s a glorified game of hide and go seek. People hide containers deep in the middle of man-eating-bear infested forests and send you to find the treasure or DIE! (Ok dying is a little extreme, but I bet someone has died geocaching) Being a man I naturally accepted the challenge. Of course I had to baby sit my older sister that day, so I had to drag her along.  

          We found the coordinates of two geocaches and went off into the wilderness. After six hours of me searching and my sister wandering around aimlessly, I found both the containers, one was even camouflaged. (Not bad for a colorblind kid) If you take a treasure from the container you need to put one back. So we gave two rubber duckys and received a dolphin stick. In the sticker the dolphin is poppin’ out of the water making a face that says, “Word Up! I got an enormous forehead.”         Similar to this dolphin…
                                                  Not the greatest prize but I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment