Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mantivites-Kayaking 10/13/10

          First off, I would like to apologize to my two faithful followers and the three Canadians that have stumbled upon my blog for not posting for over a week. I can’t give you back the extensive hours you spent staring at your monitor waiting for me to post, but I can give you the first ever All-That-Is-Man blog video. Which, by the way, is priceless.

          So this week I went to a kayaking clinic for my manly outdoor adventure club. If you want to join, going out and proving yourself by slaying a bear with your bear hands isn’t recommended. In fact, I strongly urge you not to do that, the park rangers get really mad.  A ten dollar registration fee works just as well. The clinic was about two hours long. In that time I mastered the most macho thing you can do in a kayak! (not eating steak while heading down some class six rapids)       
Yes ladies and gentleman, I speak of THE ESKIMO ROLL! And better yet that is what the video is about! SHA-BAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment