Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mantivities and Comment Response! 9/28/2010

First off, what is going on with my manly actives! We’ll today I took a poop that took two courtesy flushes to go down! That’s right and it wasn’t one of those sissy toilets, it was a power house dumper from school.
Secondly, I’ve noticed I’ve been getting a whole heap of hate mail/comments (actually just one not-so-hateful comment) from numerous followers. (Yeah…more like my only follower) Well to respond to that participating in climbing or mantivities doesn’t make you any less girly. And vice versa (to a certain extent so don’t go throw on a dress yet!), For example, I was cooking this weekend. We’ll kinda I made caramel apples with my sisters.

How can someone so manly participate in such unmanly actives?!? Well my friends cooking maybe considered unmanly, but being the best brother ever isn’t. And if cooking is unmanly then go eat a brick, because grilling is one of the manliest things on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment